Numbers & colors Bingo - French
Play this French version of our printable bingo game to practice numbers and color names in French.
A few rounds of this Bingo game can help your child remember numbers and color words in French.
To prepare the game:
- Print out a "bingo card" for each player. Have players fill the squares with numbers from 1-10, in any order. Players' cards do not need to be the same.
- Remove the face cards from a deck of playing cards. Keep the aces. Place the deck face down.
- Create a set of color cards using slips of paper. Make equal numbers of red, yellow, green, blue and orange cards. (Alternatively, you can use a set of Candyland cards with the purples removed.) Place the stack face down.
- Take turns drawing a card from each stack and call out the color and number pair in French (for example, if you pull a red card and the number 8, you'd call "rouge huit").
- Players mark their cards with bingo chips (or pennies) until one player has five in a row and shouts "Bingo!"
|red = rouge||1 = un||6 = six|
|yellow = jaune||2 = deux||7 = sept|
|green = vert||3 = trois||8 = huit|
|blue = bleu||4 = quatre||9 = neuf|
|orange = orange||5 = cinq||10 = dix|