Play this printable bingo game for practice writing and recognizing numbers 1-10, and recognizing color names.
To prepare the game:
- Print out a "bingo card" for each player. Have players fill the squares with numbers from 1-10, in any order. Players' cards do not need to be the same.
- Remove the face cards from a deck of playing cards. Keep the aces. Place the deck face down.
- Create a set of color cards using slips of paper. Make equal numbers of red, yellow, green, blue, and orange cards. (Alternatively, you can use a set of Candyland cards with the purples removed.) Place the stack face down.
- Take turns drawing a card from each stack and call it out ("red 8").
- Players mark their cards with bingo chips (or pennies) until one player has five in a row and shouts "Bingo!"