Remember making hand turkeys? Here's a twist on the classic: a hand and foot turkey.
- Stack your red, orange and yellow paper and trace both hands on the top sheet of paper.
- Trace a foot on the brown paper.
- Cut out the hand and foot outlines. Set aside the scraps to make the beak and feet.
- Cut a two-inch wide strip of the green paper and fringe-cut it for grass. Paste the "grass" on the blue paper.
- Paste the hand shapes onto the blue paper in a fan shape. These are the tail feathers.
- Paste the foot shape, wider end down (my kids wanted to paste it the opposite way...so, of course, I let them decide that for themselves), onto the center of the tail feathers. This is the body.
- Cut feet and wattle shapes out of the red paper and a triangle out of the orange for the beak. Paste the googly eyes, beak, wattle and feet onto the paper.