Kids matching funds
Teach your child the importance of perks by offering to match her savings with a certain percentage. Add incentive by agreeing on a goal and a deadline. For example, if she can save 80% of the cost of a new computer game by a certain date, you will pitch in the other 20%. 
See the Privacy Policy to learn about personal information we collect on this site.
© 2001-2020 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.