Each week, we'll feature a new kid-friendly theme as the basis for our skill-building activities and printables.
|Week 1: June 4-10|
Out & About — Campers will learn about the people and places in our world on their way to becoming global citizens.
|Week 2: June 11-17|
Caring for Animals — This week of LeapFrog activities is designed to inspire new experiences with animals and to consider themes of responsibility and compassion.
|Week 3: June 18-24|
Puzzle Time — Play with puzzles while building logic & reasoning skills.
|Week 4: June 25-July 1|
Art & Music — Children's creativity blossoms when they have the time and freedom to experiment with a range of media. This week's activities include handmade instruments, crafts, and a home art gallery.
|Week 5: July 2-8|
Writing That's Real — Kids who don’t easily “take” to reading can often be coaxed through nonfiction. This week you’ll explore high-interest nonfiction topics and investigative writing.
|Week 6: July 9-15|
Storytelling — This week, children will express themselves creatively through storytelling, music, art, drama and pretend play.
|Week 7: July 16-22|
Science Adventures — This week, we’ll encourage you and your child to observe, ask questions, and draw conclusions as you explore and investigate the world around you.
|Week 8: July 23-29|
Friendship Week — Get ready for school and International Friendship Day by exploring the theme of friendship.
LeapFrog Summer Camp FAQ
LeapFrog Summer Camp is an online set of activities and printables designed to keep little minds engaged all summer long! Participate by visiting the LeapFrog Summer Camp page each week.
Preschoolers and kindergartners and their parents will get the most out of LeapFrog Summer Camp. Activities are designed to get the whole family involved in the joy of learning.
Camp runs from June 4 to July 29, with new themes each week for 8 weeks.
- Visit our page each week to get new activities and printables. Each week includes at least one craft, several printable activities and a fun weekend activity or suggested field trip.
- You can download the LeapFrog Camp print application to get daily camp activities sent directly to your printer or sign up to receive emails with camp updates.
- Most days suggest a standalone activity, so you can participate when it fits your schedule. However, a few activities build on previous activities or crafts. You can always browse the activities on other days for more ideas.
- Each week is designed to work on its own, so you can jump in at any time, or skip weeks at your convenience.
- Most activities require common arts and crafts supplies such as crayons, scissors and glue.
- You'll also need access to a camera to participate in our weekly photo contest.