Free Ground Shipping on all orders of $60 or more on leapfrog.com. Offer valid through 11:59PM PST 6/30/2013. Minimum purchase of $60 after discounts is necessary to qualify for the Free Ground Shipping offer. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day or overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. 2nd day and overnight services are not available for shipments to P.O. Box destinations. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to Military, APO or FPO or P.O. Box addresses in Alaska and Hawaii at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer does not apply to App Center purchases. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.
Activity: Red roses
- Six flat stones, paint, paintbrush, colored markers, stickers, plastic container capable of holding all six stones
- 30 minutes to paint and dry, 10-15 minutes to play
Take your child for a walk and collect six small flat stones. When you bring them home, wash the stones to remove any dirt. On one side of five of the stones, paint a daisy (or use a sticker). On one side of the sixth stone, paint a red rose. Follow the instructions below to play the game:
- Find a playing area that won't be scratched by the stones (a sidewalk, porch, etc.).
- Place the stones in the empty plastic container.
- Players take turns shaking the plastic container and gently tossing the stones onto the playing area.
- Each stone with a daisy that lands face up is worth three points. Each stone landing face up with a red rose is worth 10 points. The first player to reach 100 points wins.
© 2001-2012 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.