Free Ground Shipping on all orders of $60 or more on leapfrog.com. Offer valid through 11:59PM PST 6/30/2013. Minimum purchase of $60 after discounts is necessary to qualify for the Free Ground Shipping offer. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day or overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. 2nd day and overnight services are not available for shipments to P.O. Box destinations. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to Military, APO or FPO or P.O. Box addresses in Alaska and Hawaii at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer does not apply to App Center purchases. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.
Activity: If I were the President…
- Books or Internet sources about the duties of the President of the United States
- 45 minutes
- Government; writing skills; tables, charts and graphs
Use books or Internet resources to research the actual duties of the President. Once children have some facts about the duties of the President, they can do one or all of the following:
- Write a page or paragraph explaining what they would do if they were President of the United States today.
- Draw and illustrate a timeline that shows what they might be doing if they were the President for one day.
- Fold a paper in half. On one half, have your chlid list and/or illustrate what presidential duties she would like to do. On the other half of the page, list the presidential duties that she would not like to do!
© 2001-2012 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.