Free Ground Shipping on all orders of $60 or more on leapfrog.com. Offer valid through 11:59PM PST 6/30/2013. Minimum purchase of $60 after discounts is necessary to qualify for the Free Ground Shipping offer. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day or overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. 2nd day and overnight services are not available for shipments to P.O. Box destinations. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to Military, APO or FPO or P.O. Box addresses in Alaska and Hawaii at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer does not apply to App Center purchases. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.
Activity: Paper beads
- Multi-colored paper (magazines, newspaper or wrapping paper), white glue, pencil, string or yarn
- 30 minutes
- Creative expression, art & design
Your child can create unique beads out of paper for jewelry making or for decorating journals, frames, boxes or gifts. Follow the instructions below:
- Cut the magazine pages (or wrapping paper) into strips one inch wide.
- Put the strip around a pencil.
- Put glue on the inside of the strip and begin rolling it around the pencil.
- Slip the finished bead off the pencil. Let dry and string the beads on yarn, or use glue to decorate frames or boxes.
To vary the size of the bead, cut the strips so that they are one inch wide at the top and taper to a half inch at the bottom. Begin rolling from the one inch end of the strip.
© 2001-2012 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.