I don’t have enough space on my tablet to download content.
You can free up space by removing content, either apps you have downloaded or by removing videos and photos. You can always re-download an app later from within LeapStart; simply find the app and click the Get App button.
There are two ways to remove content:
1. From within the LeapStart app, go to the My Library page (located in the upper-right corner) and select the Remove button to remove apps.
2. From within Parent Settings, go to Manage Apps, select the Installed menu, and click the trash can icon next to each app you would like to remove. You can also remove photos, videos or art by clicking Photos/Videos/Art in Manage Apps and then Go to Gallery.
I’m having difficulty downloading apps.
If you continue to see the Downloading… button on the app within LeapStart or the downloading bar is displaying on the app on your home screen, follow these instructions to check the status:
1. At the bottom of the LeapPad Platinum "Welcome" screen, tap the icon of parents with a child.
2. You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit Parent Lock code to access Parent Mode. Enter your code. This will bring you to the Parent Settings menu.
3. Tap on Manage Apps.
4. Look for the app that you are trying to download.
I don’t see the music I downloaded on my home screen.
When you download a music album, you can find it in the Music Player. Open the Music Player icon from the home screen to find your downloaded album.
How many tablets will my LeapStart membership work on?
Your LeapStart membership can be put on 5 LeapPad Platinum tablets.
Where do I find information about my LeapStart membership?
Sign in to your account on LeapFrog.com and select My LeapStart Membership from the My Profile section. You’ll find your membership details and billing information.
How do I update my payment information?
Sign in to your account on LeapFrog.com and select My LeapStart Membership from the My Profile section. Then click the Update payment information link.
How do I cancel my LeapStart membership?
Sign in to your account on LeapFrog.com and select My LeapStart Membership from the My Profile section. Then click the Cancel membership link.