Can’t find your companion audio?
- If you have a Tag book, make sure that it is compatible with LeapReader and available. Click here for a list of available and compatible Tag titles.
(UK users click here; Australian users click here.)
- If you bought the book in a different country than the one you are currently in, make sure that the proper country is selected in the top-right of the page.
LeapFrog Connect can automatically download & install your LeapReader titles!
- If LeapReader is connected to LeapFrog Connect, disconnect LeapReader from LeapFrog Connect by pushing the “Eject” button and disconnecting it from your USB cable.
- Make sure that LeapReader is turned on.
- Touch any page inside each LeapReader book or compatible Tag book that you would like to install. (You only need to touch one page inside each book.)
- Reconnect LeapReader to LeapFrog Connect.
LeapFrog Connect will display a list of companion audio that will be downloaded. If you leave LeapReader connected during the download, then your companion audio will be installed as soon as they finish downloading.
Many LeapReader books have both American English and Queen’s English companion audio. LeapFrog Connect decides which to download based on the type of device that you have. If you would like to change your download language preference, you may do so through the LeapReader settings tab. You may also go to the LeapReader Companion Audio page to manually download your audio.