LeapFrog 2015 20 Days of Giveaways Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SponsorThese are the Official Rules for the LeapFrog 2015 20 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The sponsor and administrator of this Sweepstakes is LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc., 6401 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA 94608, U.S.A. (“Sponsor”).
2. EligibilityThe Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) (the “Territory”) who are at least the age of majority in the entrant’s state of residence at the time of entry. ;Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually “Entity” and collectively, “Entities”) and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. TimingThe Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2015 at 9:00 am Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on December 20, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes consists of 20 Daily Entry Periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period begins at 9:00 a.m. PST and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. How to Enter
To enter the Sweepstakes you must be a registered member of Facebook. If you are not a registered member of Facebook, please visit http://www.facebook.com to register for an account. Registration for and use of Facebook and other Facebook applications are subject to Facebook's terms and conditions. Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to Facebook registration and use. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• Go to Sponsor’s Facebook page (www.faceboook.com/leapfroginc).
• During each Daily Entry Period Sponsor will post one (1) “20 Days of Giveaways” question (“Question”).
Post an Eligible Answer to Sponsor’s Question and you will be entered to win the Prize for that Daily Entry Period. An “Eligible Answer” is one that is responsive to the Question asked and follows Sponsor’s Facebook Page Rules (i.e., no profanity, inflammatory or hateful statements, etc.).
Please see Sponsor’s Facebook Page Rules under the “About” Tab (see the Long Description) for more information.LIMIT: One (1) entry per person, per Daily Entry Period. Additional posts in a single Daily Entry Period will not count toward additional Sweepstakes entries. Non-winning entries from one Daily Entry Period will not carry over to subsequent Daily Entry Periods. Winners from one Daily Entry Period are not eligible to win a Prize in subsequent Daily Entry Periods. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account or email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Sponsor will not accept entries from sources Sponsor deems to be potentially harmful to Sponsor’s website or Facebook page. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of an email address or Facebook account used will be deemed to be the registrant or player. An “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an account or email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawing and Winner NotificationThe Winner of each Daily Entry Period will be notified via Facebook within 48 hours after the close of that Daily Entry Period. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries. Sponsor will notify the potential Sweepstakes prize winners by Facebook post the day after each Daily Entry Period. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the winner notification post within 48 hours of the time the notice is posted in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the required time period or fails to comply with any other term of these Official Rules, that potential winner forfeits the prize. Wining is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries from the applicable Entry Period. Prizes will be fulfilled within 30 days after winner confirmation.
One (1) Prize will be awarded for each Daily Entry Period, for a total of twenty (20) Prizes. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON PER SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Prize is a LeapFrog product of Sponsor’s choosing, valued between $12.99 and $139.99 MSRP. The total value of all Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period is approximately $800 MSRP.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Winner VerificationAny potential winner of this Sweepstakes is subject to verification by Sponsor. Winner will be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and release of liability within the time frame specified by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any Prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility, and/or winner has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. If selected winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the completed and executed affidavit and release as required by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited and at the sole discretion of Sponsor, and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. PublicityThe acceptance of the Prize by a winner shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's full name, city, state, likeness, quotes, photo, submission, entry or prize information (collectively “Submission”) in any manner the Sponsor deems fit including, but not limited to, in connection with Sponsor’s exploitation of the Submission for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. ReleaseBy participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. Limitations of LiabilitySponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
11. DisputesExcept where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, U.S.A. or the appropriate California State Court located in Alameda County, California U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, U.S.A.
13. Winners List
A list of the winners can be requested via email at email@example.com, Subject: 20 Days of Giveaways Winner List.