Top 5 fun LeapPad Ultra features…by the numbers
Parents love that LeapPad Ultra is kid-tough and compatible with our library of 800+ games and apps. Kids love LeapPad Ultra because it’s an ultra-fun tablet for kids! Here are five kid-favorite LeapPad Ultra Features (with parent-friendly quantifications).
- It’s picture perfect! LeapPad Ultra can take and store up to 40,000 photos. That’s a picture a day for the next 109 years. Front and back cameras mean kids can take “selfies”—just like Mom and Dad.
- Hours and hours of entertainment! LeapPad Ultra comes with 11 included apps. Played back to back, the fun lasts as long as a roundtrip flight from San Francisco to London (~21 hours). Continue the journey with 1,600+ hours more from our LeapFrog Learning Library.
- Be a prolific artist! Kids can create 14,241 pieces of art on LeapPad Ultra. That’s more than double the estimated number of existing paintings created by Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso, O’Keefe, Michelangelo, da Vinci and Dali combined.
- Put creativity in motion! Kids can record 1,024 minutes of video—longer than the Lord of the Rings special extended edition.
- It’s built to be the best tablet for kids! We designed LeapPad Ultra to be used by right-handed and left-handed children. We drop-tested it 2,790 times and put it through over 10 weeks of in-home testing. Play it for endless, worry-free fun.